Sunday, January 8, 2012

1st Ultrasound

This post is a little late because of a. I was terribly ill and b. The Holidays, but better late than never.

The morning of our first ultrasound I woke up SO sick and a little nervous. I managed to eat a little and waited until the absolute last second to get in the shower-it was a rough morning. When we arrived at the doctor's office I had started to feel a little better and we luckily didn't have to wait long. As soon as the ultrasound started, Baby P popped right up-looking a lot like a caterpillar with a beautiful little fluttering heart. We were instantly in love! The doctor then dated me at 8 weeks, which I was excited about because the quicker I can get away from the first trimester, the better!! We even got to hear the little heartbeat and I'll never forget that sound, so fast, like a little train.

It was a wonderful day and for a brief moment, my excitement overpowered my nausea! YAY!!


The above pics are of course, Baby P, and us (me smiling despite the major nausea!)

No comments:

Post a Comment