Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Oh wow...

This morning sickness thing is NO JOKE! And calling it "morning sickness"...also a joke. I am sick all day every day for the past 9 days!! I don't throw up but I'm so nauseous, I can hardly move at times! I am doing my best to eat and drink water after my little trip to the ER last week for some fluids-Jeeze Louise!

In other news, I am 7 weeks and 1 day pregnant and hopefully can do a check in soon. I go for my ultrasound on Thursday and I am so excited to see Baby P. I have this feeling that there might be more than one Baby P...which honestly, would be perfect! The way I feel now is so bad, I think I can only handle "morning sickness" once. We'll see in two more days! Everyone is saying that Baby P is a boy which is why I am so sick-we'll have to wait a couple more months to see if that's the case or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment