Thursday, December 8, 2011

5 weeks 3 days

How far along: 5 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: Still no scale, but the bloat seems to be going down.

Sleep: I can't sleep in anymore, 7:00am is the latest I can sleep.

Movement: Nope

Food cravings: No cravings yet, I've been really crazy about what I eat and I'm really only eating what is good for the baby and NO empty calories. One thing that is weird, I really don't want sweets. They totally turn me off which is definitely strange for me as I am a sweets lover.

Gender: Not for a while, we'll know in February or March

Symptoms: Still sore boobs but my sleep bra is helping that, a little bloated, still some queasy feelings and now...BREAKOUTS! I somehow avoided pimples my whole life, until now. Thanks Baby P!

Best moment of the week: Telling my Dad-it was absolutely amazing to see his reaction. We got him a card and wrote a little poem in it from Baby P. My dad is walking around on a cloud! Now we are dying to tell Jp's parents but we have to wait until Christmas morning because we want to tell them in person-a little over two more weeks!

Only two more weeks until our first ultrasound, we can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment