Friday, February 3, 2012

12 weeks

Yikes, I haven't been so great with my check-ins! For a while I was WAY too sick to do any but now that I feel great and I'm starting to get a little belly, I should be more on top of it. So here goes...

How far along: 12 weeks, 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: Lost 7 pounds while I was sick and according to the scale at my OB's office, I haven't gained any back! Yahoo!!

Sleep: I need a lot of it. I wake up about 4 times to pee but I always fall right back asleep. I need a good 8 hours minimum.

Movement: Nope just my growling tummy

Food cravings: I've had a few moments where I say things like "Cheetos would be awesome right now!" and Jp looks at me and laughs. But I'm not really "craving" anything yet. I have really enjoyed Strawberry frozen yogurt lately...

Gender: Not for a while, we'll know in February or March

Symptoms: The boobs STILL hurt. A lot! I get a little queasy if I get too hungry so I try to keep food with me, cashews, raisins, anything I can eat easily. My skin is getting better as 2nd tri approaches, thank goodness!! I pee A LOT and I'm starting to get a belly...although I know it's really just organs making their way to their new temporary home. :)

Best moment of the week: When I realized that I'm starting to look pregnant! YAY! I am showing a little early, but I don't care. I'm really excited to have a little belly that is not bloat. Also, my amazing sister and Godmother-to-be of Baby P sent a package of toys for Baby P. This little baby is already spoiled, but Auntie Claus will take "spoiling" to a whole new level. We are very lucky to have such wonderful family in our lives that love this little baby before they are even here.

And now for a belly shot:

This pic was taken in what will be the nursery and I can't wait to get started on it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment