Friday, February 3, 2012

14 weeks 2 days

How far along: 14 weeks, 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: We go to the dr. on Monday so we'll find out if I've gained any yet, I'm hoping not too much but we'll see

Sleep: I still need a lot of it but taking naps on my days off are not that easy. I usually take an hour nap and then I wake up feeling like a zombie. I wake up 4-6 times a night to pee but I still fall back asleep right away. I have been finding myself sleeping on my left side more and more. I'm thinking I get uncomfortable on my back and roll over in my sleep. In the next couple weeks, I think I'm going to get one of the pregnancy sleep pillows to help prop up my tummy. It's not big enough yet, but I am shoving my down comforter underneath it for a little added support.

Movement: I thought maybe I felt something the other night but I think it's too early. Hopefully within the next couple weeks!!

Food cravings: Still none really. I still totally love strawberry frozen yogurt and after Pigfest last week, I've been daydreaming about fried pickle spears. There is nothing I HAVE to have, but my day will come. :)

Gender: Within the next 4-6 weeks we'll know!! We will schedule our anatomy scan on Monday at our appointment so then I can start my countdown. Jp thinks boy, I think girl. The odds are good either way! HA!

Symptoms: Boobs still hurt, hoping that lessens soon. Still get a little queasy at night close to bed time. My skin has gotten WAY better. This week I noticed little blond hairs on my tummy and boobs, it's so fine and light but it weirded me out. I googled it right away and found it to be completely normal. Oh well!

Best moment of the week: 2nd tri baby!! YES!! I'm so happy to be out of 1st tri, there are no words! Also, we have been redoing our bedroom and it's almost done-which means we can soon move on to baby related things on our checklist of things to do to the house. :) Baby P got some more presents this week! Momsie, soon to be Grams, bought Baby P really cute little mousie stuffed animals...from FRANCE!!! My dad calls me Mouse and so I have always loved little mice. Hopefully Baby P will too!

Belly shot:

Yikes!! It's really happening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment